Why invest in Morocco?
– Strategically located, an ideal exporting hub.
– Leading in Africa on the transition to a green economy.
– Attractive for investments as Morocco has free trade agreements with Africa, EU and USA.
– Unique governmental incentives and support.
– A young, well educated, population.
Mrs Loubna Alqoh, Head of the Agribusiness Department at the Moroccan Agency for Investment and Export Development (AMDIE, part of the Moroccan Ministry of Commerce), will be holding Morocco’s country session. She will pitch Morocco’s vision and strategy regarding the development of their agri-food sector and present the opportunities and benefits for Dutch companies. Gain insight into the Moroccan agri-food processing sectors (e.g. diary, food additives and supplements, fruits and vegetables, spices). Meet with the representatives of AMDIE to find out how they can support you in setting up, or grow, your presence in Morocco.